What's New in Statistical Associates 2013 Editions?
- Assumptions, Testing of
- Expanded discussion of data level requirements, handling outliers, and winsorizing.
- The Delphi Method in Quantitative Research
- Nearly double the length of the previous edition.
- Now includes an extended illustrated tutorial on how to use fuzzy mathematics to analyze Delphi networks.
- Covers measures of central tendency, agreement network analysis, anc mean network potency.
- Expanded discussion throughout.
- Validity and Reliability:
- Covers ordinal coefficient alpha, an ordinal alternative to Cronbach's alpha. This is the same coverage available now in the 2013 edition of "Scales & Measures".
Back to Statistical Associates home page.