Blog:The blog now lists only a few of the most recent developments.
I welcome to the Editorial Board of Statistical Associates Professor Max K. Bulsara, Chair in Biostatistics, Adjunct Professor University of Western Austraia, School of Population Health, Honorary Professor, University College London, Institute for Health Research, University of Notre Dame Australia, Australia.
New in August, 2017: Research Design, by Rudolfo Sarsfield and David Garson.
Forthcoming soon: Instrumental Variables and 2SLS Regression, by David Garson.
Previous featured title: Mediation and Moderation: Regression and Partial Correlation Approaches.
Multilevel Modeling by G. David Garson has been contracted with Sage Publications and will not be released through Statistical Associates.
* Data for Chapters 1-5 (Garson)(zip file, 868 kb)
* Data for Chapter 6 (Lane)
* Data for Chapter 7 (Shafto & Adelson): These data have not yet been released for general use and are not available.
* Data for Chapter 8 (Palardy): The Early Childhood Longitudinal Study Kindergarten Cohort (ECLS-K) was used. It is freely available from the National Center for Educational Statistics at http://nces.ed.gov/ecls/kindergarten.asp
* Data for Chapter 9 (Neupert): http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/3725?q=nsde&searchIn=ALL
* Data for Chapter 10 (Greenberg & Phillips): Greenberg_Phillips_HLM_Ch10_robbery_data.sav
* Data for Chapter 11 (Maerten-Rivera). Request data by email from Jaime Maerten-Rivera, University of Miami, P-SELL Project, email@example.com.
* Data for Chapter 13 (Patterson): Due to U. S. privacy laws, this College Board dataset cannot be distributed.
* Data for Chapter 14 (Leckie): The url's to the data are in the chapter with access information and instructions how to load the data into Stata. www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/media/leckie/scotland_neighbourhood_study.dta
* Data for Chapter 15 (Brant): These data have not yet been released for general use and are not available.